4.23.2012

Before You Leave... Add One More

Though I mean no disrespect to one of the greatest designers of ALL time, I'm gonna have to disagree with Majesty Coco on this one. Coco Chanel once said, "before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory." I feel as though saying this is almost sacrilegious to the Queen Fashion Goddess up above, but every morning I do the complete opposite of what Coco once told us to do. I say, slap one more oversized cocktail ring and rock it!


I love this look with all the bracelets. I think it makes a cool summer look that you can pair with jean shorts and a white top. Wearing 23 bracelets can make the look. That can be your statement piece and wear neutrals everywhere else. Just don't wear 23 bracelets, 4 rings, and 6 necklaces, because then you will look like you just robbed Forever 21. 

No comments: