4.05.2012

Fashion at Your Fingertips


I know every generation thinks that they have the best technology, but we really have mind-blowing technology. You can get access to fashion shows and photos right on your iphone. I have looked into pretty much all of the fashion and style apps and I believe I have found the "end all, be all" app for every fashionista. Style.com's free app, is by far the best free app you can get. I don't purchase apps so I can't speak for those, but if you're looking to save money on apps and spend it on skinnies, download Style.com. It has brand new runway videos, photos from numerous celebrity parties and events, the look of the day, men's fashion, and its very own fashion blog. Clearly you can entertain yourself with fashion overload on this app. This app is the only reason I can make it through a full day of classes.

No comments: