5.17.2012

I Just Want My Fashion Back

*New favorite show alert* Its on MTV, which normally I would sway against because I don't believe in supporting anything that supports The Jersey Trash Shore, but I make an exception for this one. 'I Just Want My Pants Back' combines all the things that are good and true in this world: Brooklyn, fashion, sassy people, and realistic romances. It had its first season this past year and the DVD is out now. I downloaded that puppy off itunes so fast. Jeriana San Juan, the costume designer for the show, does such an amazing job. The main character, Tina, is a fashion goddess. She works at a fashion magazine and nails the "young professional hipster" look to a T. Case in point...

Tina is the blonde in the awesome back crochet tank.


Also, her friend, Stacey, dresses really hipster trendy.
Basically I love this show and watch it over and over to try to recreate some of the outfits. Also, the show is just a really entertaining aside from the outfits. Its comparable to our generation's Friends, except way better. I highly recommend watching it.

No comments: