7.09.2012

Fashion Failure: This Should Not Be Promoted


Stop. When flipping through this magazine, I literally gasped out loud. I think people around me thought I was becoming physically ill, which I was. I shall keep this company's name out of this post, but this picture made me pink with anger.

Why is this being promoted? A thong hanging out of the shorts does NOT equal class. I don't care how skinny, tan, or beautiful you are, this is in no way an acceptable trend. I am hoping this was just one page in a magazine and no one will notice it and think they should try it. Because people may think that this cool and if you wear your thong out, you will instantly be tan and thin.

But I noticed it and made the decision to never support this company again. 

1 comment:

wallis said...

hello class- advertising should not get sales from half naked girls with their underwear hanging out.