7.20.2012

Merry Christmas!

Christmas has come early! I thought Target had swooned me over completely when they had Missoni come in and collaborate with them. I was in my local Target right when it opened and cleaned them out. I had to stalk some pieces to obtain them. It was a mad house. Their website crashed and stores were cleared out in a day. Well, all that is about to happen again. They recently announced their holiday collaboration. Make sure you're sitting down for this list. I had a minor panic attack when I read the list.


Marc Jacobs
Alice + Olivia
Altuzarra
Band of Outsiders
Brian Atwood
Eddie Borgo
Judith Leiber 
Lela Rose
Marchesa 
Philip Crangi
Prabal Gurung
Proenza Schouler
Rag & Bone
Robert Rodriguez
Rodarte
Skaist-Taylor
Thom Browne 
Tracy Reese


Bananas. The lines will also be at Neiman Marcus during the holiday season. I think its a great move on NM's part to carry some lower end lines. They are taking a hit during the recession because people don't have all that money to drop at "needless markup." I think it will help their profits and their image. I don't live near a Neiman Marcus so I will be making my purchases at Target. If you see me there, step aside. I will push someone if I have to. 

No comments: