8.29.2012

Go buy Rachel Zoe!!!

My style icon and skinny little blonde genius, Rachel Zoe, is apparently not having good sales! I am literally more upset than when I heard Ginger Spice was leaving the Spice Girls. How is this possible? Her clothes are gorgeous, and extremely well made. I bought a cute little black dress a couple weeks ago, and have already worn it multiple times. Apparently, now this is just speculation, her clothes are not doing well because there might not be another season of The Rachel Zoe Project. This news also makes me curl up in a ball and cuddle with all my faux fur vests. To not have another season of The Rachel Zoe Project would literally kill me. Rachel Zoe is such a style icon and such an inspiration to everyone. She inspires me to get my little butt out there and work, work, work. She works harder than any other woman in the fashion world. Therefore, we should all try our hardest to support her and support her clothing line. I made a post a while back about her fantastic resort line coming soon. The pictures alone blew me away, so I hope her sales will do the same! Love you RZ.


I mean, kind of amazing. 

No comments: