7.26.2012

Just Buy a Clutch...


I just found this on Pinterest and about lost my cool. I want to know why this is necessary. Fashion designer are extremely talented because in addition to the beautiful clothes they make, they also make these marvelous items called "purses." You can put all of your items in this one bag, and then, get ready for this, take it out with you, instead of hiding your items in your bra. So if you're wearing this, and you get a phone call, you have to, ever so attractively, put your hand in your shirt and reach around in your bra until you find your phone. That, is neither classy, nor fabulous. I rest my case. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Only someone who does not sweat could use anyway. I experience with cell phones and water suggests they don't mix. What were they thinking!

Carly yo fab Roomie said...

Don't forget about the radiation!! Who knows what that cray crayness can do! Great post Zo!