11.07.2012

J. Crew Chic

With this beautiful fall weather, I am going through a bit of a J. Crew/Madewell fall phase. The mixing of patterns with a cashmere sweater has got me all hot and bothered. I am so heavily attracted to J. Crew because they have completely reinvented themselves yet again. Traditionally, they have been the place to get a good button up for your conservatively dressed job. Now, I suppose they are trying to break away from the Banana Republic/Ann Taylor group, because they are now setting the trends. I am dying for all of the patterns and cropped work pants. Nothing is as easy and yet so glamorous, as cropped jeans, fun sweater, scarf, and red lipstick. Drop that mascara honey! Your J. Crew chic look and red lipstick are classy and fabulous all on their own!








No comments: