11.30.2012

Luxury for Less!

God isn't that the worst post title ever. Please look past today's title because you are going to love what I have found.


I stumbled upon this website the other day when looking for any reason to not be writing a project report for school. This website is a 100% authentic, real deal, luxury accessory consignment store. Like all websites and stores that I recommend, I am doing this on my accord. They have Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, and Gucci bags for half the price. They are used, but Fashionphile is honest about their condition and prices them according to such. 

I personally think that buying a Louis Vuitton bag used, for cheaper is a brilliant idea. There are vintage ones out there for a reason...they last forever! I bought a new wallet 2 years ago and have used it basically every day and unfortunately have not been so careful with it. Thank goodness they can take a beating. Mine looks almost new!

So for Christmas, I'm asking for something from this site. I've asked Santa for a new, $2,000 Louis Vuitton bag every Christmas. But like the pony from my childhood, I'll be waiting on it for a while. This year I am going to be smart and ask for something in "Santa's price range."

1 comment:

wallis said...

love it! www.therealreal.com is similar but with clothing as well!