12.06.2012

Stop the Zoo-sanity


What the crap is this? This has to be a joke, I thought. I found this embarrassing joke for a sweater on Pinterest today. I immediately went to the site it came from to see if I could find a joke gift for my Dad for Christmas. This sweatshirt is legit. Someone actual sat down with a pencil and paper, and designed this. Then, someone else thought it was a good idea, and so they sent off the designs to be made. Can you imagine being some old woman working in a clothing factory and your manager says "today we will be making 1,500 giraffe sweatshirts." You have to be drunk to make this with a straight face.

Crap like this is why fashion-baristas get made fun of. If I ever see someone wearing this I will immediately throw any and all lipgloss from purse at them.

No comments: